HOME | WEDDING DESIGNS | SYMPATHY DESIGNS | UPLIGHTING & PIN SPOT DOWNLIGHTING
INTERIOR PLANTSCAPING DESIGN & MAINTENANCE
ABOUT US | CONTACT US | LINKS | SHOUT OUTS
FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Artistry, passion and knowledge are all elements vital to wedding and special event floral design. Striking colors, rich textures, lingering scents and inspired design combine to make wedding and special event flowers by Anjulans' extraordinary.
As a florist based out of Rehoboth, MA, Anjulans' commitment to amazing floral design and personal service is unsurpassed. Anjulans' is a florist known for using the highest quality flowers in creative and memorable floral arrangements.
Anjulans' services include wedding flower décor, special event décor rentals , event wireless uplighting and unique pinspot downlighting effects over your centerpieces
The first step to the wedding flowers of your dreams is to book a consultation with Anjulans.
THE WEDDING CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. Call or e-mail us to set-up an appointment for your initial consultation.
508-252-5300. Because our appointments are very detailed and thorough, expect the initial consultation to last approximately 1.5 hours.
2. Bring as many of the following items as possible with you to the consultation:
*Pictures of flowers and floral designs that inspire you. You can find floral pictures in magazines, on the internet , Pinterest or in books. If you come across pictures of flowers or floral designs that you do not like bring along those pictures as well.
3. Pictures of the bride’s dress and the attendants’ dresses.
4. Swatches of the colors you are working with to build your wedding’s color palette are very helpful. Fabric, paint swatches or pictures can all be used to illustrate the color theme for your wedding.
5. Make a list of people you will need to supply with corsages and boutonnieres.
6. Bring another person that knows the style and look of your wedding and can help you make decisions. Your fiancé, a friend or a family member can be very valuable in the decision making process.
7. We will e-mail an itemized list of floral costs for your event as soon as possible after our meeting.
8. A required deposit amout of the floral estimate is required to hold your event date. We ask that you complete booking with Anjulans' no more than ten days after the presentation of the quote. Because we book an extremely limited number of weddings per weekend, our calendar fills very quickly. All dates are reserved on a first come first booked basis.
9. Four weeks before the wedding a follow-up consultation can be scheduled. Any adjustments to the proposal will be discussed. The delivery time line will be finalized. Final payment on the floral balance is due at this time.